Art Tag: Musiriam
Buon Venerdì Danza!!
She was born 6th June 1980 in Palermo (Italy). She started to draw when she was 5 years old and studied at the High school of Art for 5 years.
In 2002, she stopped to drawing and restarted in 2013 with Assassin’s Creed drawings with ball-point pen. In these 3 years she’s tried such techniques as, the ball-point pen, ink, watercolors and charcoal.
In this last year, she’s also a digital artist, she started for fun, self-taught, and now she styles and works like a professional.
1. Are you an Art Lover, if so which artform? Cinema, Sculpture, drawings and paintings or music.
- Yes! I love sculptures, paintings & drawings altogether
2. Share one of your works of art with us, if you don’t mind.
3. Share your favorite piece of art with us. (Your own, or someone else’s)
4. Tell us what your first reactions/feelings/thoughts were when viewing the pictures below.
i.} This picture reminds me to express a desire.
5. Do you feel like art should evoke emotions? If so, do you think it should be used for positive (Inspiring, Memories, Light-Hearted) or negative emotions (Bring awareness of social issues, bring to light injustice etc.) ?
- Absolutely! Awe-inspiring positive emotions.
6. Do you consider yourself to be an artist?
- Not Yet, no.
7. Assign Feelings to the following colors:
i. Paynes Grey – Sadness
ii. Deep Violet – Passion
iii. Luminescent Green – Happiness
iv. White Pure – Soul
v. Black – Death
8. What superpower would you have and why?
- To Teleport, like in the movie Jumper. I love that!
9. Who’s your favorite artist? Who inspires you?
- My favorite artist is Michelangelo Buonarroti
Paint or Pencil
Anger Art or Peaceful Art
Words or Images Cartoons or Sculptures
Happiness or Sadness (Subject Matter)
Tons of Texture or Smooth Surface
Thank you – Grazie
Good Morning – Buon Giorno
Good Night – Buona notte
Goodluck – Buona fortuna
Hello – Ciao
Congratulations – Congratulazioni!
Favorite saying – “di necessità virtù” – to make a virtue of necessity.